Saturday, January 5, 2013

On the runway: A Resort Look


Hi everyone! Here today I have the resort look from a fashion show I did back in November. I love the bright colors in this outfit. These colors are for girls who like to have fun in the sun! Shades on the brighter side of the spectrum are so great to wear outside when it's sunny because the light really brings attention to all the colors. Keep an eye out, ladies! The spring trends are already out, and it's never too early to start compiling a new wardrobe! One thing I really admire in this outfit is the white skirt. I personally think that  white is such a daring color to wear, due to the fact that it gets dirty so easily! This white skirt really brightens up the outfit. The top is relaxed, yet sophisticated. An over the shoulder bag is an essential for traveling! It keeps your hands free so you can take photos, enjoy drinks, build sandcastles, and whatever you feel like because, hey, you're on vacation!
I'll be spending a lot of time at the beach very soon because I'm going on vacation! It's due time that I enjoy a little sun, away from the cold New York winter.
Stay warm, everyone!

Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Skirt: Ralph Lauren
Top: Ralph Lauren

Jewelry: Cusp
Bag: (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment